EPFO Aadhaar Linking | Link UAN Aadhar Online | EPF Member Services | UAN Linking With Mobile – Employee Provident Fund Account or EPF account can now be joined or link online with the Aadhaar. EPFO has recently introduced an online facility for subscribers.
EPFO has always tried their best when it comes to the services. One of them is EPF aadhaar link, That can be so useful for every PF member. Here we have covered some of the major points that every PF member should know. So, if you like this, do share it with your loved once using social media buttons at the end of this page.
What Are The Important Highlights & Benefits For Every EPF Member?
- Under this, users will be able to Link PF accounts with Aadhaar.
- More than one Member ID can also be linked through a single UAN.
- According to the EPFO officials, the advantage is that the employee can send their claim request directly to the EPFO without the employer contribution.
- The number that you update with UAN will get updates every month related to your account.
- Also, The member can download e-passbook to check Pf balance and other information.
- Update or file EPF nomination form online.
- You can also change your personal information. Not only that, you can add or link more than one account to this.
To avail such benefits, you can visit the online EPFO site at www.epfindia.com.