UAN Login | EPFO Member Login | UAN Member Portal Login | Check Status | Balance | June 2018 – Here you will get complete details of UAN Portal and its facilities where you can check your PF balance, PF transfer Status, Download PF passbook UAN and KYC upload & more. EPFOSCHEME.IN
Updated – June 2018
Under the EPFO – “UAN” stands for Universal Account Number which is a unique number that EPFO has introduced to all its members. This will help the member because it will work as an identity for him/her till the retirement. To avail the useful benefits of UAN, One should need to be registered with the Employees Provident Fund Organisation and have a contribution to the EPF Account.
What is the motive behind UAN?
The most important reason behind launching the UAN is that the member can now link their one or more PF account numbers which are allotted to an employee by one or more organisations under a single account. You can avail all the benefits that EPFO packs up in the UAN member portal by visiting their official website.
In 28 December 2016 the EPFO took a new step towards new user interface and ease of access for their members or subscribers by launching new Unified Portal. links for the new websites will be at the end.
Employees Provident Fund Organisation
EPFO Member Login – Complete Process
Bhavishya Nidhi Bhawan, 14, Bhikaiji Cama Place,
New Delhi, India
Topics Covered In This Article
UAN Login Balance, How to check if UAN number is allotted, Registration of UAN, How to activate UAN registration, How to login using UAN, What is UAN Card
Steps To Generate UAN Number Online For UAN Login
When the Employees Provident Fund Organisation introduced the UAN it was mandatory for all the employees to have the UAN Number. As UAN number was allotted to every employee by transforming the previous account number of the employees who had contributed in EPFO by using electronic challan-cum-return from January to June 2014.
One should fill up all the necessary details that are shown in the image down below, After filling all the blank sections click the “GET AUTHORIZATION PIN“ for further process.
How To Check If UAN Number Is Allotted To You or Not?
If you are one of those who didn’t get their UAN to your EPF account then you should make a request for UAN generation or EPFO has given the facility where a member check his/her UAN status online just by using their PF number and mobile number. To know how you can check your UAN status, Stay connected with us, as all the topics are covered in this article.
Unified Portal UAN Login For Employers
EPFO packs up facilities under UAN portal for the employer as well. Such as:
- EPFO ECR Challan Payment
- Registration of New Establishment
- Approve Employees KYC Documents Online
- Create New PF Account For Employees
- Monthly Contributions of Provident Fund
- Approve Employees Transfer Claim Request
How To Check UAN Number Status Online
If you get your UAN or you don’t know whether it is allocated to you or not, You can check your UAN status online by filling your require details such like your mobile number and your PF account number.
- Visit official Unified Member Portal
- Find and click on the “Know your UAN status” (link will be available right below the login section)
- A new window will now open where you have complete some requirements
- Firstly, select your EPFO office from the given drop-down menu.
- Now fill in some of the required details like – Name, DOB, Mobile Number, PF account number, Mail IF and the captcha code. (CAPTCHA is a test which is used to tell the computers that you are a human)
- Hit “Get Authorization PIN”
- You will receive pin onto your given mobile number.
- Enter your PIN in the required field and hit “Validate OTP and get UAN”
- Your Universal Account Number will be sent to your mobile number.
Now, finally when your UAN is allotted then you can start the further process to activate your UAN.
Requirements For UAN Activation and Registration
- Registered Mobile Number – One must have a mobile number that was given during the EPFO registration.
- UAN Number – You must have a UAN number. (Written on your payment slip)
- EPF Number – If you don’t know your UAN number then it is important to have an EPF Number. (Written on your payment slip)
- Aadhar Card Number – If you don’t have a UAN number nor EFP number, then you can use the Aadhar card number.
- PAN Card – But, If you don’t even have your UAN number, EFP number not even your Aadhar Number, then the possibility is your PAN card.
HOW TO REGISTER AND ACTIVATE UAN LOGIN
► Firstly open your browser and go to the official UAN portal or you can directly jump into the portal by clicking here. (UAN portal image shown below)
► Once you click onto our given link in the previous step and jump into the official UAN portal, You will see a section named IMPORTANT LINKS under that section find and click on the link named “Activate UAN” (Image is shown below)
► You can also check your UAN status by clicking on the link named “Know Your UAN Status” the link is placed right after the Activate UAN Link.
► After you clicked on the Activate UAN link it will re-direct you to the new window where you have to fill in some of the details like (also shown in the image)
Recommended Read: How To Register Aadaar Based e-Sign In EPF Unified Portal
Member’s DOB (Date of Birth)
Member’s Phone Number
Member’s E-mail ID
► After you are done with the filling process of the form, hit “Get Authorization Pin”
► When you successfully filled up the form and hit the button, You’ll gonna receive an authorization PIN onto your registered mobile number.
► After receiving the authorization PIN, Fill it into the next section and hit submit.
► When you completed all the previous steps, You will redirect to a new window which will show you that verification process is successful with member’s credentials.
► When you are successfully verified you can set up the security password to login into the UAN Member Portal.
Upload or Edit KYC details After UAN Login Activation
Finally, we hope at this point you activated your UAN. Now the further steps are to Upload or edit your KYC details If you don’t know what KYC is? then it stands for “Know Your Consumer” it works as an identification process which is nowadays a mandatory step if you are generating an account related to finance. As it works as a personal identification, You should keep it up to date whenever there are any changes in your KYC documents, our article on How To Update KYC Name, DOB, Gender in EPF UAN will help you. In order to edit your KYC details, follow the given steps:
User Name will always be your UAN
- Firstly go to the official EPFO website and login with your Login Credentials.
- When you are on the main window, find and click on the “Edit Your KYC” link.
- Here you have to upload your correct KYC document (PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, Driving License or Passport) in the form of a scanned image.
How To Create Password For UAN Login
Your password is the only thing that can save all your data from the other people. So, During the process of creating a unique password, you need to understand that it must be created using this method.
- In the password generating window one must enter his/her Husband or Father name in the first section.
- Now confirm your establishment code
- Now, generate your password adding this – Small Letters, One Capital Letter, Some Numbers, Special Character (@#$%), Should be minimum 8 characters.
- The password that you just type, must be matched with the password that you filled in the second field in order to confirm the password. Otherwise, it will show an error “Mismatched UAN Login Details” and you have to start again.
- When you successfully filled your new password. Enter your Email-ID and hit “SUBMIT” button for your new password for UAN Unified Portal Login.
Note: The session will expire in 299 seconds if you do not complete the process in the given time.
How To Update UAN Login Password If Forgotten
As generating a unique password sometimes the members forgot that what they had generated during the password generating process. So, if you have also forgotten your password, You can easily update it by following our given steps –
- Firstly, Go to official UAN Unified Portal
- Then click on the “Forgot Your Password”
- Now enter your UAN in the field
- Enter CAPTCHA and hit verify
- Enter your Mobile Number and hit “YES”
- OTP will be sent to your mobile number
- Enter the OTP in the required field
- Reset Your Password
- Log in with your UAN and your new password.
Benefits Of UAN That You Must Know – How It Will Help You?
There are many members who didn’t know that having a UAN will help you to get better Pension money, Automatic PF transfer and a lot more. If you are wondering how will you get better pension money with your UAN then stay with us and read the above major benefits that you will get:
What EPFO packs in this service are that every (month) the employee will receive an SMS from the Employees Provident Fund Organisation onto their registered mobile number when the employer and the employee contribute to the EPF account.
Automatic PF Transfer
Transferring request is no more mandatory thing because the money lying into the employee’s previous account will be automatically transferred to the new account soon the new employer verifies the KYC details of employee.
Better Pension Money
The employees in previous time suffered from issues related to their EPF money and pensions, like whenever they withdraw their EPF money, on the other hand, they also had to withdraw the fund which is contributed into the EPS. and this was not good for the pensions that the employee will gonna receive after retirement. But after EPFO introduced the UAN the PF money along with contributions under EPS will be automatically transferred. The benefits under this are that the transferring the money is much more efficient and easy compared to withdrawing. The result, the employee will receive better pension money.
How To Get EPFO Member & UAN Login Data
1. One should open the browser and go to the official website of EPFO UAN member portal.
2. Now on the main screen, you will see a section for “LOGIN” at the right side of the window, which itself contains 2 sections that you have to fill in to get yourself logged in such like :
3. After you successfully filled up your UAN (Universal Account Number) and your unique security password you can hit “sign in” button or if you wrongly filled the details you can hit the “Reset” button which will clear all the details that you filled so you can correctly fill up the details again.
4. When you hit sign in, It will open a new window of the main screen of UAN member portal where you can see the different sections and facilities that EPFO have given.
5. Now when you are finally on the main screen of UAN member portal find and click onto the UAN Balance link which is placed in the main menu section.
6. You will see the EPF login data that itself contains your details & are available in the .pdf format that you can download to your mobile and computer or you can take a printout.
Facilities Given Under UAN Member Portal? – EPFO Member Login
When Employees Provident Fund Organisation introduced the official portal for UAN, They’d packed up so many facilities under this for their members/subscribers. The following facilities are:-
- Transfer Claim Status
- File Transfer Claim
- System Generated Transfer Claim Status
- Download UAN Card
- Download Passbook
- Change/Update Mobile Number
- Change/Update KYC Information
- Change/Update E-mail ID
- Change/Update Password
- Change/Update Other Details
- You can view Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- You will also find the Helpdesk Number & E-mail ID here.
UAN Helpdesk For EPFO Member Portal
EPFO helpdesk is a helpline that EPFO has introduced to its member where they can ask for help if they are suffering from any kind of problem into their account or during Unified Portal Login.
EPFO Toll-Free Number – 1800 118 005
EPFO Helpdesk Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
USER SEARCH KEYWORDS FOR UAN LOGIN
|epf uan unified portal|
|epf unified portal|
|unified member portal|
|epfo unified portal|
|epfo uan member login|
|epfo member portal login|
|epfo member login|
|epf member passbook|
|uan login passbook|
|pf balance check with uan number|
|uan member portal download passbook|
|uan member passbook|
|epf passbook uan login|
|uan member portal login|
|epf balance check with uan number|
|epf member uan portal login|
|epf member portal login|
|epf member login uan|
|uan member login|
|uan member e sewa|
|epf uan member login|
|epf member login|
|uan epf balance check|
|epf balance check|
|check epf balance|
|uan helpdesk number|
|uan helpdesk portal|
|epf uan helpdesk|
|uan employer portal|
|180 231 9091 uan helpdesk|
|uan helpdesk portal|
|uan member portal|
|uan employer portal|
|epf uan helpdesk|
|uan helpdesk login|
|uan card login|
|EPF UAN Card|
|What is UAN card ?|
|UAN Card Download|