Check EPFO Eligibility Online | Partial Withdrawals | Pension Benefits | EPF Settlement | June 2018 – Withdrawals and claims can be done easily but without eligibility, one cannot be done it properly. Here on this article, we’ll briefly explain how you can check your eligibility for different sections & queries like – epf loan eligibility calculator, EPF Eligibility & Condition, pf eligibility 2018, pf eligibility limit, pf eligibility for company, pf eligibility period & more @EPFOSCHEME.IN
Updated – June 2018
Under the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO), making the withdrawal was never been so easy though it was a quite struggling procedure to make any withdrawal.
The member’s who wants to make a withdrawal for their personal need like hospitality, Marriage and for any other reason, they must need their withdrawal amount quickly.
But in past, it sometimes took more than a month for a successful withdrawal because the employer deliberately delays or hold their withdrawal application.
However, While getting so many requests from members, EPFO has made the facility of linking UAN and Aadhaar that makes the whole experience of withdrawal easy and comfortable.
Once, The Aadhaar number gets linked with UAN, The role of an employer for authentication will be over. So, the result is, Now the employee can directly contact the EPFO.
Benefits of online PF withdrawal
★ The withdrawal process will become much easy, automatic & can be done in few hours.
★ The member who wants to make a withdrawal or partial withdrawal can do it without showing/submitting any documents. It can be done by just filling declaration.
★ Intervention by regional PF officer or the employer will over.
★ No need to go to regional PF office or employer, one can do the whole process while relaxing onto their couch by just filling PF withdrawal form online.
Applicable Withdrawals Under Online PF Withdrawal Facility
The EPFO has made this feature applicable for every single PF withdrawal. All the PF claims are online in PF claims mentioned down below.
Pension After Superannuation
As mentioned above, with this facility all the headaches while submitting the forms and other required documents will be over.
This same problems was exist in the EPF transfers but from 2014 this was also transformed into an online so that employees can easily manage their accounts and can transfer and withdraw their PF easily using the online services of EPFO.
Ques. Can I also change or update my details without the employer?
No, the employee’s provident fund organisation didn’t give this power to employees to update/correct EPF details in their account. So, If the employee wants to update their details he/she must go to the employer first.
Check Eligibility For EPF Partial Withdrawal
Under the EPFO the member can also withdraw his/her PF balance during the service period.
The partial withdrawal can be and should be only withdrawn when the member needs the most.
The EPFO also set up some specific conditions/reasons for employees to make a partial withdrawal.
- Purchase/Construction of House/Land
- Existing Home Loan Repayment
- Repairs/Alteration of Existing House
- Marriage Self, Children
- Education Self + Children
- Medical Treatments
Previously, the EPF subscribers have to prove their needs for why they want to make the partial withdrawal.
But, the EPFO has now made it so easy that now, a single declaration is enough.
So, if your condition matched with one of those mentioned reasons, you are eligible to make a partial withdrawal.
Check Eligibility For EPF Settlement
The EPF subscriber/member who wants PF settlement must have to fill in & submit the PF settlement form to make final settlement of Provident Fund dues.
The EPF settlement form must be filled by the EPF subscriber with correct information and for the better and fast settlement, it should be attested by the employer.
- One can only eligible to make PF settlement when he/she completed/spent two months after leaving the service where they used to work.
- The EPFO must have your DOJ (Date of joining) & DOE (Date of exit) in their database.
- The Member who is making the PF settlement should not currently be working in an organisation which is linked under EPF Act.
Check Eligibility For EPF and Pension Withdrawal
As we mentioned above the online PF withdrawal has removed previous steps and procedure and turned it into an easy and hassle-free procedure.
But, this facility has its own terms & conditions or eligibility criteria that every employee has to complete to make an online PF withdrawal.
- The member/subscriber must have an activated UAN (Universal Account Number), which is also a mandatory thing that every member has to make soon they get their UAN.
- One cannot eligible if he/she didn’t link aadhar with UAN which is now a lot more easier because of eKYC portal now you can Link Aadhar Using eKYC Portal & Without Login To EPF UAN.
- The Phone/Mobile number that you registered during the process of UAN Activation must be active because the authentication process will not be done if your number is in-active (Switched off or Deactivated).
- The withdrawal sum will be directly transferred into your bank account so make sure the details that you have given to the EPFO about your bank account is correct and must be activated during the time of transfer.
- If the member is withdrawing their PF balance before he/she complete 5 years of continuous service, you must provide your PAN as well because it will be necessary then.
So, Those are some eligibility criteria’s that every member or subscriber has to full fill to make the final EPF settlement. If you have any other queries let us know, comment below with your question, you’ll soon get the answers.
User search queries for EPF eligibility criteria – June 2018
|new pf withdrawal rules 2018|
|epf loan interest rate|
|epf loan eligibility calculator|
|epf advance form 31 declaration|
|how to withdraw pf amount while working|
|can I withdraw my pf online|
|form 31 epf|
|When we can apply for PF after resignation?|
|Can pension contribution be withdrawn?|
|epf claim settlement status|
|how many days required for pf withdrawal|
|how to withdraw pf online with uan|
|pf settlement process|
|online pf withdrawal form|
|pf settlement time period|
|how many days will take to get pf amount 2018|
|pf claim settled meaning|
|How To Withdraw Pension Contribution|
|epf pension scheme latest news|
|employee pension scheme 1995|
|employee pension scheme balance|
|employee pension scheme India|
|epf pension rules|
|what is pension contribution in epf passbook|
|how to withdraw pension contribution in epf|
|epf pension fund withdrawal calculator|