EPF Complaint Tracking | EPF UAN Complaint Status Online | EPFiGMS | Lodge EPF Complaints | December 2018 – Have you submitted your complaint on EPF Grievance Portal? Did you know that you can even track your complaints online? Well if you don’t. Be with us and we’ll teach you everything.
Welcome to epfoscheme.in
Today in this article we’ll teach you How To Do EPF Complaint Tracking if you’ve submitted your complaint to the EPF Grievance Portal Online for a quick action.
Issues That You Can Complaint About @ epfigms.gov.in
Well, let us tell you that it is a complete online facility for EPF Subscribers. doesn’t matter if you’re a PF Member, EPS Pensioner or an Employer, You can submit your complaints here.
Eligibility For EPF Complaint & EPF Complaint Tracking?
If you’re facing any issue related to your EPFO Subscription, all you need to have is your Universal Account Number – UAN in order to raise EPF Complaint.
A member can raise a complaint in following categories:
- If Your Cheque Is Misplaced / Return.
- Facing Issues in PF Balance
- EPF Final Settlement or Withdrawal Issues
- Payment of Insurance Benefit
- Transfer of PF accumulation – Form 13
- Facing Issues in Pension Settlement
Now, Before telling you how you can do EPF Complaint Tracking.
Let us quickly tell you how one can submit his/her complaint in EPF Grievance Portal or epfigms.gov.in [EPFiGMS] because not everyone knows how to let EPF knows that what issues you’re facing.
How To Submit Grievance In EPF Grievance Portal?
- Go to epfigms.gov.in
- Find and click on the “REGISTER GRIEVANCE” link.
- A new page will now pop up, Showing you the exact “GRIEVANCE REGISTRATION FORM” that you need to fill.
- Now, fill in the required details.
- Select your “Status” from – PF Member, EPS Pensioner, Employer or other.
- PF member needs to fill their 12 Digit UAN Number and PF Number.
- EPS Pensioner needs to fill in their PPO Number.
- Employer needs to provide their Establishment number.
- Now, Fill the exact name and address of the establishment.
- After that, Complete the process of filling some of your personal details.
- Select your complaint type from the given category and type your issue.
Finally, complete the CAPTCHA and hit the submit button. A registration number will be given to you which will help you for EPF Complaint Tracking.
Still Confused About The Steps?
Hey… don’t worry! we have created a separate post on this where we have used a complete step by step images in order to resolve all of your queries about the steps.
You can access that post by clicking on the given link down below.
So, now you have the clear idea how to raise a complaint. We’ll now let you through the main topic.
EPF Complaint Tracking Online
This process is as simple as the last one. Just follow the steps carefully and it’s done.
Step 1 – Go to the official website of EPF Grievance Portal. i.e. epfigms.gov.in
Step 2 – Now find and click on the “VIEW STATUS” link.
Step 3 – You’ll now re-direct to a new page where you have to fill in your “Registration Number”.
Step 4 – Once you successfully filled in your Registration Number and password. Complete the CAPTCHA and hit “SUBMIT” button.
Step 5 – Now on your screen. An action status will be pop up.
You must be wondering what Action Status is?
Well, Action Status is a result in which you’ll be able to get the current status of the complaint. (as shown in the image)
You can also give your feedback and submit your comment about your experience.
Like This Information?
Do share it with others on social media (i.e. Facebook, Whatsapp, Twitter, Reddit) using our given buttons down below.
Why? because sharing is caring.