• Dear Sir,
      Please do not share your personal details in the comments section. Remember, we are a group of individuals providing help to all the PF members. You can fill your details in the above form and can check your balance.

    • Sir
      I had left the job 2009 .And my pf is balance up to time.i want widrawl .My pf number is UP/MRT/30333/31. My name is satguru prasad gupta.
      Now I have new uan number. But in 2009 was No any uan number.
      So kindly please suggest to me.how can I widrawl pf.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here